Browse By Category
- ATC Remote I/O Modules
- ATC PLC Controller
- Industrial Serial Servers
- Industrial 10/100Mbps Management Ethernet Switchs
- Wireless To Serial Converters
- Industrial USB To Serial Converters
- Industrial RS-485 Interface Converters
- Serial Fiber Modems & Ethernet Media Converters
- Marine Chart Plotter
- Power Supplies & Accessories
ATC - 155, RS - 232 photoelectric isolation line drives or line transceiver or line repeater insulation. It can be in optical isolation and make two equipment for asynchronous communication of RS - 232 communication distance is increased to 12 km at the same time.
Due to adopt photoelectric isolated technology, completely isolated RS - 232 devices on both ends of the electric and ground wire loop, so as to protect communications equipment from the power supply ground loop interference and surge damage, significantly improve the stability and reliability of communication system. Due to the changed the RS - 232 interface way of single side transmission, using the double balance transfer, greatly increase the communication distance. In the use of dedicated line of asynchronous point-to-point RS - 232 field, ATC - 155 can be used to meet the needs of interface protection or extended distance.
ATC - 155 volume small, the wire has no special requirement, don't need an external power supply, can be directly inserted to the device of the RS - 232 interface, use very convenient.
- Prolong the communication distance of serial port RS-232 to 12 kilometers
- Balance current transmission, powerful anti-jamming capacity
- Adopt photoelectric isolation to prevent devices damaged by ground loop and surge
- Isolation voltage up to 3500V
- Support RS-232 asynchronous communication standard
- Directly insert RS-232 interface, convenient operation
- Need no external power supply
- No use special communication line and common lead.
- Transmission speed up to 57.6kbps
- Full duplex or simplex mode, compact size
|Interface Feature||One port conforms to EIA RS-232 and CCITT V.24， the other uses special 4-core cooper wire|
|Connector||One side of RS-232 uses DB9 hole connector
The circuit side uses DB9 pin connector
|Transmission Mode||Asynchronous, full duplex or simplex|
|Isolation||2500V in succession or 7500V pulse|
|Power Supply||Power supply to the RS - 232 port|
|Working Environment||-20℃ to 70℃, 5% to 95% relative humidity|
|Product Appearance||Plastic shell 63mmx33mmx17mm|