Browse By Category
- Industrial Serial Servers
- Industrial 10/100Mbps Management Ethernet Switchs
- Wireless To Serial Converters
- Industrial USB To Serial Converters
- Industrial RS-485 Interface Converters
- Serial Fiber Modems & Ethernet Media Converters
- ATC PLC Controller
- ATC Remote I/O Modules
- Marine Chart Plotter
- Power Supplies & Accessories
Panel PC Display
Series X2 Displays and Panel Computers offer the ultimate in performance, convenience, state of the art design and enduring quality for system integrators and boat builders. Series X2 products offer a range of feature sets optimized for varying requirements and applications.
The Series X2 Panel Computer range is a made up with Junction BOX & Panel PC&Pad solution, designed and type approved for the professional marine segment, where reliability and long life time are key-pre requisites for the industry. The product range combines state of the art display and computer technology with innovative features and options, making it all that the integrator needs for top class type-approved marine systems.
The high performance MMC Panel Computer models provide a wide choice of display size and format,along with various processor and storage options. The compact, this solution is the ideal one for all ship navigation or automation installations. This range with all it's versitility and capability provides a robust and cost effective platform from which to run multiple applications and display and manage data.
Series X2 Panel Computer feature Glass Display Control™, LED Backlight Technology, full dimming and multipower all as standard. In addition there are options such as HDD or SSD storage mediums, Multiple interface configurations and several OS options. The product range can also accomodate and combine touch screen, optical bonding, sunlight readability (High Bright) and ECDIS calibration.
1. High quality active matrix TFT with LED Backlight
2. 15 inch viewable image size,Aspect ratio 4:3
1. Display mode:TN
2. Native resolution:1024 X 768
3. Optical bonded:Yes
4. Pixel pitch (RGB):0.297 mm
5. Response time standard:>= 10 ms
6. Contrast ratio standard: 3000:1
7. Light intensity: 400 NITS
8. Dimmer control: 0-100%
9. LED back light: Yes
10. Viewable angle: >= 80 °C horizontal and vertical
11. Max colors: 16.7 million
1. Multi-power supply: 9-12VDC or 20-36VDC
2. Power consumption: >50W
1. Power: On / Off
2. Backlight Up / Down: 0-100% dimming
1. General dimensions: H292 mm X W367 mm X D45 mm
2. Weight: 6.5 KG / 13.2 LBS
1. Operating Temperature:-15°C to +55°C degrees Celsius
2. IP rating: 69 K
Even though test conditions for bridge units provide for a maximum operating temperature of 55 °C , continuous operation of all electronic equipment should take place at an ambient temperature of only 25 °C .This is a necessary precaution to assure a long life and low service costs.